Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton
Proudly serving Denton County and surrounding areas, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton is committed to providing personalized, quality care in a setting close to home. Certified by The Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center and Chest Pain Center, our physicians on the medical staff offer complex care throughout your stay and beyond. We also house the only Level III designated Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) in Denton, offering advanced neonatal care to our tiniest patients.
- Heart & Vascular Services; Neurology Services
- Stroke Care; Emergency & Critical Care
- Cancer Care; Neurology Services
- Women & Infant Care; Neonatology
- Endovascular, Neck & Back, & Orthopedic Surgery